EMBROIDERED & PRINTED
- Ascot Promotions have been supplying businesses with their embroidered and printed workwear for over 20 years.
- We only use the very best machinery and software in the industry, to ensure your designs look the best they possibly can. Simply send us your logo in whatever format you have, and we’ll do the rest!
- Our in-house embroidery and print team ensure that orders are processed quickly and efficiently.
- With hundreds of garments to choose from, including premium recognised brands, we can cater for all businesses.
- Within 7-10 working days, you’ll get to see the finished product.
- Take the guess work out of ordering online. Our expert staff are on hand to ensure you end up with the right products, best suited for you.
- Give us a call or drop us an email and we will gladly recommend products best suited for your industry.
THE RIGHT FIT
- Unsure on sizing? Pop down to our showroom where we have a selection of our most popular garments, which you are welcome to try for size.
- For larger orders, we can even arrange for sizing sample packs to be sent directly to you, so you can make sure you and your staff get the right size before ordering.
Why Staff Uniform is Essential
- First Impressions Count. Make sure your uniform appearance matches the quality of work you offer.
- Additional advertising. A uniform can serve as a form of “walking billboard”, to help potential customers identify your business.
- Professional Image. A uniform can enhance your company’s image in the eyes of your customers. A professional appearance enhances a sense of trust and recognition.
- Identity. A uniform immediately identifies company representatives, so your customers know who’s who.
- Protect workers. PPE is a necessity these days, with strict Health & Safety Requirements. Make sure your workforce is properly protected with the correct uniform.